Monday, August 14, 2017

About Me (Career)

Career:
- Physical Therapy

Description:
- A person who treats another for diseases, injury, or deformity by massage, heat treatment, and exercises rather than the use of drugs and surgery.

Education/Training requirements:
- Higher than 6-7 yrs.

Average Salary:
- $84,020 per yr.

Job Outlook:
- They say its excellent.

Working conditions:
- Very active and always on your feet.

List of potential companies:
- Anywhere


Would this career be suited for you?
- Yes, because i'm very active and always on my feet when ever I feel like it.

Would this job be good for me now and the future?
- Yes, because it would be very beneficial alongside with martial arts instructing and many other things such as friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Atkins Vs Fadkins

My advice to Mitchel on dieting and why I say not to do it and that there is a better way. Alek:  Okay, so what I believe is that Mit...